More and more cartridges are sensitive to electrostatic discharges (ESD). A safe way to protect these cartridges from damage through ESD is through the use of an ESD bag.
1. Made from waterproof and anti-static polyethylene film material.
2. Close bags with twist ties, bag tape or by heat sealing.
3. Protect I/O cards, hard drives and more sensitive electronic components.
4. Perfect for printer cartridges, jewelry, accessories, mobile phone card, etc.
5. Anti-static bags protect electronic components from dirt, dust and moisture.
6. Designed to provide a static safe environment for sensitive electronic devices.
Shield bags provide the dissipative and anti-static attributes of the poly bag but add a metal shield and polyester dielectric to stop static from entering the bag. The test for shielding demonstrates the difference between the various bags. Shield bags will generally stop 97% of a 1000 volt static pulse applied to the outside of the bag from reaching the inside. Pink poly will stop only about 10% and black poly about 30%.
Sold in packages of 100.
Brother, Canon, Dell, Epson, Hasler, HP, Kodak, Lexmark, NeoPost, Olivetti, Philips, Pitney Bowes, Primera, Ricoh, Samsung, Sharp, Xerox and other manufacturer brand names and logos are registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any and all brand name designations and references are made solely for purpose of identification and demonstrating compatibility or promotion and sale of those specific products.